5.2.2016

Incoming from Turkey, Sri Lanka, Germany, U.S.A...

Hii!

I just wanted to say that I'm really happy about receiving all the nice comments from you, you're the best! :) I think I'll keep on writing mostly in English because that's the language everyone will understand (I hope!), even though I'm not perfect at it and even though many of my readers are from Finland. :D

I already posted this following picture on Instagram earlier this week and now it's time to post it here with other and more detailed pictures!


A flower themed chain card ready to continue the journey:


A pretty letter with a tea bag from Sue, Sri Lanka:


A cute letter from Tabby, California:


A really nice swap from Gülin, Turkey:

 (and also a letter from Daria.. I don't know what I was thinking when I took this picture because everything's so mixed up in here, sorry! >_<)


And here's the actual "letter" part of the letter I got from Daria, Germany:


Thank you!

I've already either sent or started writing a response to these! Can't wait to show you  what I've been crafting on :)


4 kommenttia:

  1. Tosi ihanan näkönen tuo chaincard! :) Itekin haluaisin yhtä nättejä merkkejä korttiin :D Ja tuo postin määrä! :D
    Kuvittelin olleeni ahkera kirjekaveri vuoden alussa ja taisinkin olla, mutta yhtään vastausta ei ole tullut.. Ja nyt kun kaiken lisäksi osoite vaihtui niin postia tuskin tulee kunnolla.. :( Vain yksi chaincard siirrettiin postin kautta tänne (Kelan paperit meni kyllä silti vanhaan osoitteeseen jostain syystä) ja yksi kortti jonka saksalainen kirjekaveri laittoi tuli eilen.. Mutta missä kirjeet? :(

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Hei tosi kurjaa, ettei sulle ole tullut yhtään kirjeitä! :c Toivotaan kuitenkin, että niillä vaan kestää hiukan kauemmin kuin yleensä ja saat ne pian!

      Poista
  2. I, for one, am really happy that you continue to write in English! I love your blog. ^^

    VastaaPoista

Most viewed of the month: