22.2.2016

A Flipbook of Sorts

Hi! 

Today is the first of my winter break and I'm so excited! Are you also having a holiday now or sometime soon?

 As promised, I'll now show you some of my recent mail before I leave to Estonia tomorrow and I can't blog for awhile (again, I know.. sorry!). I'll start with this letter I sent to Jade, California:


I wanted to try something new and so I made my first flipbook ever. I'm not sure if this can be called a flipbook but anyway it's something like that. I mean, it is like a book that you can flip, right? :D

I like how it turned out and I really loved making it! Hopefully the gif is clear enough!

Lately I've been loving the idea of sending a list of songs you listened to while writing the letter so I've been sending a couple of those already. I think it makes the letter more unique and interesting :)


Also I wanted to do something different with my mail tag so I did this:


I wrapped some ribbon around the letter/flipbook and made a bow to give it the final touch:


And here's the envelope I sent her letter in:


I found this cute pink bubble wrap pocket and thought it'd make a good envelope. :)

What do you think? Have you also made flipbook(s)? :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Most viewed of the month: