20.12.2014

Double Chocolate Cookies - a great gift! (19th + 20th)

Hello lovelies! I'm sorry, I didn't have time to update the blog AT ALL yesterday. That's why I'll put these two days together. :c I hope you don't mind! Yesterday was my last school day this year so now I'm officially ON HOLIDAY. I'm so excited!! In yesterday evening we had some sort of 'Christmas celebration' thing at school and also a little ceremony at church. After that, we were free to go! :)

As some little Christmas gifts for my friends I made those cookie piles (or however you'd call them) and gave them to my friends yesterday. They all liked them and I thought I could share the recipe with you! The cookies were really easy and fun to make. I had a little 'cookie factory' going on when I baked those. :D And I made more than what you can see in the picture.. waaay more! :D 

                 First in Finnish:

Tuplasuklaakeksit (n. 15 isoa keksiä) 

125g margariinia
2,5 dl vehnäjauhoja
1 rkl kaakaojauhetta
1,5 tl leivinjauhetta
0,5 tl suolaa
1 ½ dl sokeria
1 tl vaniljasokeria
1 muna 
50 g maitosuklaata
50 g valkosuklaata
0,5 dl kaurahiutaleita


Sulata margariini mikrossa. Yhdistä keskenään vehnäjauhot, kaakaojauhe, leivinjauhe ja suola. Sekoita hieman jäähtyneeseen margariinisulaan sokerit. Lisää joukkoon muna vispilällä sekoittaen. Lisää jauhoseos, rouhittu suklaa ja kaurahiutaleet. Sekoita taikina tasaiseksi. Nostele lusikalla tai sormilla pyöritellen lihapullan kokoisia nokareita pellille ja litistä ne. Jätä leviämisvaraa. Paista 175 asteessa n. 15 min, pienemmille kekseille riittää noin 10 minuuttia.




And then I try my best translating the recipe into English.. If you have any difficulties understanding what I try to say, just feel free to ask me! :)

Double Chocolate Cookies (about 15 big cookies)

125 grams margarine
2,5 dl wheat flour
1 table spoon cocoa powder
1,5 teaspoon baking powder
0,5 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 dl white sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla sugar
1 egg
50 grams milk chocolate
50 grams white chocolate
0,5 dl oatmeal

(1 dl = 1 deciliter, 1 cup is about 2,4 dl)

Preheat the oven to 175 degrees in Celsius. Melt the margarine in the microwave until it's softened and let it cool down for a little bit. In a separate bowl, combine wheat flour, cocoa powder, salt and baking powder. Mix soft margarine and sugars together in an another bowl. Add an egg to the margarine-sugar mixture. Mix slowly dry ingredients, oatmeal and chocolate chips into the mixture until combined. Roll the dough into individual balls (about a size of a meatball) and place them, gently patting, on baking sheets. Bake the cookies in oven for 15 minutes or until the edges are nicely browned. :)




Something a bit different this time, I hoped you liked it! See you tomorrow! :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Most viewed of the month: