28.8.2014

Pinkki kirje Kiinasta / Pink letter from China

Yay for writing a post in English! :'D I'm currently sick and I have time to update this blog.. This letter is from Shine, China. I don't know if you can read the date on the envelope or not but it says 26.7.2014! That means the letter was traveling for over a month! :O But I'm glad I eventually got it anyway. :)


Very cute letter and I love those stamps! :) Inside that red pocket you can see in the first picture was also 5 Yuan paper bill which I forgot to take a picture of. But anyways, thanks for the letter, Shine (if you'll ever see this)! :)

2 kommenttia:

  1. Ai noinko noita päiviä luetaankin D: Olenkin ihmetellyt tuota päiväystä Kiinasta tulleissa kirjeissä ^^

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Haha, niin mä ainakin luulen! :D Se oli ainoa järkevä mahdollisuus, mitä noista numeroista sai. Ja lähettäjä laittoi mulle pari viikkoa kirjeen lähettämisen jälkeen viestin, että oli lähettänyt kirjeen pari viikkoa sitten, joten siitä myös päättelin että tuon 26.7.2014 täytyy olla ainoa mahdollisuus! xD Toivottavasti ei ollut liian sekava selostus ja kiitos kommentista! :')

      Poista

Most viewed of the month: