17.8.2014

Amazing free snail mail printables!


You guys seemed to like the printable labels I showed you last time and now I have some other printables to show! These are by amazing Wreckthisgirl (click!) who makes lots of cool freebies. Please go to check her out! :) 

These envelopes come with the same design writing papers:


I love those little details! :')


And here's some pictures of the papers! Those were VERY hard to film because the wind was blowing so badly and the papers just kept flying around. It was a challenge to make them stay still! :D




Here's a link for free printables! Hope you like them as much as I do :)

4 kommenttia:

  1. Vastaukset
    1. Eipä mitään, toivottavasti on hyödyllinen! :)

      Poista
  2. Hello!!
    I found your blog and I really liked it (: What a nice work in it!! What a lovely printables (:
    I recently created a blog about my snail mail blog and I would love your visit of course!
    Have a lovely day,
    Madalena

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Hello, Madalena! Thank you, I'm very glad you like it! :) You just made my day, haha :')

      Poista

Most viewed of the month: