19.3.2014

Singaporeen ja Ukrainaan kirjeitä / Letters to Singapore and Ukraine

 Here's two letters I sent out a couple weeks ago. I didn't want to ruin the surprise so I'll show them now, when I'm sure they're received. :)

This one is for Xinhui, Singapore. (Veikkaus-kuori :D) I like how the stamp matches with the envelope!


And inside the letter! Tea, candies, a Särkänniemi brochure (from last year..) and so on :)


And this is for Olga, Ukraine.


I heard she likes tea so wanted to send tea for her. :)


I've also received some letters. I'll show them next time!

3 kommenttia:

  1. Hey,I've received your letter ♡ thanks a lot 😘😘 Im sorry but I might be taking quite awhile to reply your letter because I'm busy with schoolwork ((sigh)). Hope you understand!!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Hi! Great, I'm glad you liked it. :) And don't worry, take your time!

      Poista
  2. Nice letters and lovely stamps! :)

    VastaaPoista

Most viewed of the month: