9.5.2013

Purkkaa ulkomaille / Sending chewing gums to abroad

Nämä kirjeet ovat nyt matkalla vastaanottajilleen. Sain inspiraation lähettää purkkaa kirjekavereilleni, toivottavasti tykkäävät. :) 

These letters are now on the way to abroad. I got a little inspiration to send chewing gum for my penpals. 

Ensin kirje Xavierille Kiinaan.

The first letter here is to China for Xavier.


Lähetin hänelle 3 erilaista purkkapakettia. Sain nuo kivat pienet pakkaukset Your move -tapahtumasta.

I sent him 3 different flavours of chewing gum. I got these cute little packets for free when I went to event called Your Move.


Ja tämä kirje on Kaliforniaan. Lähetin Jadelle Muumi-purkkaa. :)

And this letter is to California. I sent Jade some Moomin-chewing gum. :)


Ja vielä viimeisimpänä, muttei vähäisimpänä, kasa rippikutsujani.^^

And last but not least, pile of my confirmation invitations. ^^



ps. I started to post my mail in English here and there. Labels that are in English take you to the English posts :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Most viewed of the month: